Thursday, September 9, 2010

More Shard Beads on Etsy and a necklace


A red hollow bead necklace. I have (as with the clear one shown a few days ago) left the surface uneven, showing the layers of glass, when I built the hollows. I used transparent orange, but it looks more like a light red in natural light. It is for sale in my brick & mortar shop, but should you be interested in it, please convo me! I ship world wide ...

I have blown more shards, and this is what I came up with. I decided to blow some white glass. You guys know how soupy white glass gets when super heated? Try making a hollow on the end of the blow mandrel, hehehehe! But the results really pleased me. The beads were etched, and the white looks almost like spilled milk on the spheres. I think I need to make some for myself too ...

And a set of pressed white beads with some red, orange and yellow shards, and some micro stringer details.



Everything is available at my Etsy shop!

No comments: