Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday beads!

It is a beautiful day in the Mother City today, and we have been promised an even better (warmer) weekend. This morning the birds outside my bedroom were really chirpy. Everywhere new leaves is growing out of trees and bushes, and there is quite a few flowers opening up. I love being able to wear summer clothes again!
Here is a new bead set that I have made. Lovely chunky disks that could be used in your jewellery! I have used 6 different coloured glass, both in the opaque and transparent spectrum. By using only white, black and transparent greys I were able to create a monochromatic set that would look lovely with just about anything! It is available in my Etsy store ...
And some new earrings for my brick & mortar shop! Tiny little beads, with sterling and fine silver wires.

No comments: