Sunday, February 5, 2012

dirty hands

I have been toying with the idea to create another blog that will just be about ceramics, so that I can keep this one all glassy.
Although I have not been melting glass for more than 3 months, I do intend to go back to it as soon as possible. It is just that my ceramics is keeping me head above water at the moment and I have not yet had the chance to set up my torch and tools in the new place that I have moved to. That too will happen in due course!
The fun part of making beads when I want, is that I no longer have the pressure on me to 'manufacture' and will now have the opportunity to start being creative again. I will share what ever I make :-)
Take care
Diana

3 comments:

Sarita said...

Hello
Love your blog. You have some great ideas and beautiful pieces. Have you seen this press release and video? Blogrower on Typobounty is a new game changing concept and could greatly affect online blogs like yours. You can become a registered hunter (it's free to join) and make money by finding errors on internet websites. Secondly, you can submit your blog on their site and increase your blog readership by allowing hunters to hunt for errors on your website. Imagine huge numbers of hunters reading every word. I just thought you or readers might be interested.For more information please check out the press release or the video.

http://www.urlwire.com/news/051011.html

or

http://youtu.be/zRfdXiAZFIM

Nathalie Crottaz said...

Hi, i'm a french glass beadmaker... I found your blog very nice and your shop seems to be soo beautiful and i love you work. Just wanted to says that... great job !!

Blog Zombie said...

Verry good art, i like it
Obat Infeksi Usus Anak
Obat Sakit Ligamen Lutut
Obat Tradisional Jelly Gamat