Sunday, February 5, 2012

dirty hands

I have been toying with the idea to create another blog that will just be about ceramics, so that I can keep this one all glassy.
Although I have not been melting glass for more than 3 months, I do intend to go back to it as soon as possible. It is just that my ceramics is keeping me head above water at the moment and I have not yet had the chance to set up my torch and tools in the new place that I have moved to. That too will happen in due course!
The fun part of making beads when I want, is that I no longer have the pressure on me to 'manufacture' and will now have the opportunity to start being creative again. I will share what ever I make :-)
Take care
Diana

2 comments:

Nathalie Crottaz said...

Hi, i'm a french glass beadmaker... I found your blog very nice and your shop seems to be soo beautiful and i love you work. Just wanted to says that... great job !!

Unknown said...

Verry good art, i like it
Obat Infeksi Usus Anak
Obat Sakit Ligamen Lutut
Obat Tradisional Jelly Gamat